• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

best ebay sale ive seen in a while...i think its a deal!

28 posts in this topic

When considering the fact that someone's actually admitting involvement to that issue, it makes those signatures extremely rare.

I've heard rumors that Lee Weeks was actually baited into signing this issue, thinking instead he was signing up for 8 free weeks of Entertainment Weekly at Best Buy, before the old switch-a-roo was pulled.

When considering the fact that someone's actually admitting involvement to that issue, it makes those signatures extremely rare.

I've heard rumors that Lee Weeks was actually baited into signing this issue, thinking instead he was signing up for 8 free weeks of Entertainment Weekly at Best Buy, before the old switch-a-roo was pulled.

I almost krapped my pants I'm laughing so hard. You are not serious right? Well, I guess the one of a kind Lily Renee sigs I got on three of my books must be worth a bazillion dollars then!

Yeah, but if we do it 1,633 times he's gonna tell us to pool our money together and share it, like the 'Radioactive Man' episode of the 'Simpsons'.

I only wanted the Carl Yaztremski with sideburns card!

nine point two, 'trooper.

i think five thousand for this book is completely worth it. not in dollars, of course, but there has to be some currency out there that five thousand of would equal the actual value of this book

nine point two, 'trooper.

i think five thousand for this book is completely worth it. not in dollars, of course, but there has to be some currency out there that five thousand of would equal the actual value of this book

Lira :gossip: