• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Wings #82 - GGA, Bondage 'n Guns!

12 posts in this topic

Playing hooky from work today and thought I'd post a book or two. The first one is a sweet GGA war cover from Wings #82. Overall, just a rock solid book with fully intact staples. Bought from Bedrock a few years back. Wonder if you can still order those patches? :) Grades are mucho appreciated (thumbs u

Wings Front + Back

w-front.jpg

w-back.jpg

I'm struggling with the grade, but I still think it couldn't go much higher than that. There's the the spine wear and stain on the back.

Great looking book!

That is one cool cover!! Great colors pretty clean back, some general wear along with the slight moisture stain visible ont the URBC.Looks much better than the technical grade of 5.5 or so. I am still confused on the whole water stains and how that affects the grade. It seems sometimes books are really hammered on this site for moisture and other times not so much (shrug)