• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Bedrock - IS HE MAN...OR GHOST?

50 posts in this topic

Richard is the best damn person that I have never had the pleasure to meet. :sumo:

One month 'til Dallas.

Then IT IS ON!

Higher than Jessica Biel?

now danny boy, I know you are young, but I will attempt to distinquish for you, my friend...listen close: JB is a "wo"man, and Richie is a "man" man :baiting:

So you have two books?

of course...don't we all hm

I only have one book with one name :cloud9:

Jessica Biel? :devil:

Alba :sumo:

Ghost? hm

bedrockghost.gif

With the way the Astros played this year, I don't blame him for wanting to disappear. :devil:

It was a tough season to watch. And unfortunately there isn't much hope for next year. But I am used to it.

Ghost? hm

bedrockghost.gif

With the way the Astros played this year, I don't blame him for wanting to disappear. :devil:

It was a tough season to watch. And unfortunately there isn't much hope for next year. But I am used to it.

Try being a Saints fan..... :sorry:

Higher than Jessica Biel?

now danny boy, I know you are young, but I will attempt to distinquish for you, my friend...listen close: JB is a "wo"man, and Richie is a "man" man :baiting:

So you have two books?

of course...don't we all hm

I only have one book with one name :cloud9:

Jessica Biel? :devil:

Alba :sumo:

alba/biel....biel/alba....what a nice choice...as bedrock would say, I'll take BOTH!!!!!

Jessica Biel. What is that that they say - more cushion for the pushin.

The looser the wasteband, the deeper the quicksand (courtesy of Spinal Tap)