• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have you ever won a competition in a comic book ??

5 posts in this topic

When I was just a young 'un, I think about 9 or 10 I placed third in a draw your own Transformer competition in a Marvel UK comic - for some reason I seem to remember it being a Star Wars (UK) issue.

Anyway I won my very own die cast Transformer and my name printed in the comic, which I thought was just the greatest thing, do any of you have similar youthful prize winning recollections ?

Brilliant,... My uncle has just ordered me to the boards equivalent of 'Hades for the terminally uninteresting'

my special brand of post and bore has worked its magic again lol That's what cider does for you ( as well as rots your liver) :sorry:

Almost makes me wish Deathlok was here to diss me, and I should know he gave me his 'Call this a hollandaise sauce' withering glare every time I posted.

Thanks to CAP_FFreek for coming a close second :baiting:

I think this thread rocks! I never won anything but I almost succumbed to the sweet enticement to begin selling GRIT!