• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reese Witherspoon to Play Sue Storm

90 posts in this topic

Oh wow....I have raised the wrath of JC. Guess he has taken it upon himself to give me a hard time today and be rude for no other reason than to be rude.

Note to JC....your opinion on whether my post was humorous has absolutely no bearing on anything that matters. I have always given you the benefit of the doubt when others have tried to put you down for actions that have been viewed as malicious. I don't understand why you feel the need to attack me when I have done nothing to you. Have a nice day.

S

I can't imagine she would take this role. They can't really pay her $10-$20 million or whatever her going rate is for dopey movies (Legally Blond 2, ETC.), can they? So she can be second fiddle? She probably took a paycut to do an oscar worthy role like walk the line, but be away from her kids for this sort of thing? Sorry, I can't imagine it, it's not like doing an iconic role like Catwoman (Pfiefer, Berry), everyone knows catwoman (or, in general, when the Batman movies were "the thing to do" for big stars), Sue Storm? I assure you, my wife has no idea who sue storm is. She did have some vague recollection of Mary Jane Watson.

Unless they're going to go out and have real actors playing Reed Richards, Dr. Doom and whoever else. Chiclis for the Thing is ok and Torch can be a nobody.

The only way they get Witherspoon is if she's looking to do a "personal project" and the studio says...

"Look Reese, if you do FF 3, then we'll totally fund your pet project, pay you $$$ and give you full control"

Otherwise, it's just a rumor.

JC: First off, it's an "off-colour" comment, as well as "rumour"...you are Canadian correct?

Secondly what was off colour about Wrightson Fans comment?

Jim

It is ok Jim. I was just making what I thought was a humorous statement about how attractive I find Reese to be. I guess I should have made a statement that was overly sexist/misogynistic like others tend to do when referring to Ms. Alba in other threads here on the boards. I thought my statement was harmless Obviously I went WAY over the line...and that is never a funny thing to do. I honestly didn't know the difference, because as it has been pointed out to me, I am not funny.

Scott

Scott: But thats not the point...your remark was hardly off colour and shouldn't have been attacked at, especially by someone degrading an entire nation with each and every rumor, color and center he chooses to type incorrectly. It's utterly classless.

Jim

Did you guys hear about this? I guess they're replacing Alba with Witherspoon for FF3.

:censored:

:o

I think that because Danny has been gone so long, that we are all suffering from mass hysteria and hallucinating that he has made a post. We should just ignore them.