• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Driving me WILD!!!

14 posts in this topic

I think the proper question here is, what happened to the White Queen! 27_laughing.gif

Ya' know, every once in awhile you read a panel or a page your never gonna forget reading. This is one of them. I know I can pick up a comic I read 20 or 25 years ago, and pretty much not remember reading the story. Then, a panel show up. And I'm thinking, yeah I remember reading it now. grin.gif

People either love quitely or hate him, but i think he is one of the best comic artists working today!

Quitely is talented in many ways, but I detest how he makes everyone look like they just sucked on a lemon.

I like his stuff. His work on Earth 2 and Authority was good as well.

You do need to be able to get past the 'lemon' effect, though (and the cameltoe).

Quitely is talented in many ways, but I detest how he makes everyone look like they just sucked on a lemon.

You do need to be able to get past the 'lemon' effect, though (and the cameltoe).

Hey, it's called pouty thank you very much. Although I have to agree with you on the camel toe, ewwwww.