• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TPBs for sale JUST REDUCED!

21 posts in this topic

Just added:

Essential Hulk Vol. I: Over 500 pages collecting Hulk #1-6 and Tales to Astonish #60-91 by Stan Lee, John Romita Sr., John Buscema, Gil Kane, Steve Ditko, Jack Kirby and others. $5 shipped

Essential Hulk Vol. II: This collection contains 26 issues of continuity, Tales to Astonish#92-101, Incredible Hulk #102-117 and Annual #1. $5 shipped

Get both for $8 shipped!

Just added:

Essential Hulk Vol. I: Over 500 pages collecting Hulk #1-6 and Tales to Astonish #60-91 by Stan Lee, John Romita Sr., John Buscema, Gil Kane, Steve Ditko, Jack Kirby and others. $5 shipped

Essential Hulk Vol. II: This collection contains 26 issues of continuity, Tales to Astonish#92-101, Incredible Hulk #102-117 and Annual #1. $5 shipped

Get both for $8 shipped!

:takeit:

The Save My Trade From Becoming Packing Filler Sale!

REDUCED.....AGAIN!

:insane:

Batman: A Death In The Family (collecting Batman #426-429) $5 shipped

New Avengers: Sentry (collecting New Avengers #7-11) $5 shipped

Want both? I'll send it to you $8.50 shipped!

i'd post the dancing banana, but i dont know how to do that either

Hi Robola; welcome to the boards!!!!

I'm fairly new also and I wanted to at least explain how to add smiley faces and what not. :/

When you click on "quote" to reply you'll see a smiley face icon. Click on the smiley face and a few choices will appear. Click on the icon you like and it will be done!!! :hi:

Hope this will work for you, it does for me!!! :banana:

i'd post the dancing banana, but i dont know how to do that either

Hi Robola; welcome to the boards!!!!

I'm fairly new also and I wanted to at least explain how to add smiley faces and what not. :/

When you click on "quote" to reply you'll see a smiley face icon. Click on the smiley face and a few choices will appear. Click on the icon you like and it will be done!!! :hi:

Hope this will work for you, it does for me!!! :banana:

thanks!

:banana: