• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Young Allies 18 CGC 5.0 SOLD!!!

9 posts in this topic

This was the first Timely that I had ever purchased and thought that I might buy some more. The lure of my love for pre-code horror is just too strong and I have decided to sell this one now. It was purchased from a past C-Link auction and I am asking what I paid for it. The book presents sharper than any 5.0 you will ever see. The pages are very nice and the colors are extremely bright. There is a mild stain on the back cover that drops the grade, otherwise this would be a 6.5 or 7.0 book. Very, very nice and worth the money due to how well it presents. You will not be disappointed.

Young Allies 18 CGC 5.0 ow/w pages Schomburg bondage cover.

275.00 shipped

Scott

YoungAllies18.1.jpg

YoungAllies18.2.jpg

This was the first Timely that I had ever purchased and thought that I might buy some more. The lure of my love for pre-code horror is just too strong and I have decided to sell this one now. It was purchased from a past C-Link auction and I am asking what I paid for it. The book presents sharper than any 5.0 you will ever see. The pages are very nice and the colors are extremely bright. There is a mild stain on the back cover that drops the grade, otherwise this would be a 6.5 or 7.0 book. Very, very nice and worth the money due to how well it presents. You will not be disappointed.

Young Allies 18 CGC 5.0 ow/w pages Schomburg bondage cover.

275.00 shipped

Scott

YoungAllies18.1.jpg

YoungAllies18.2.jpg

hm