• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Spider-Man 27 raw 7.0-7.5 copy....Nice

43 posts in this topic

....I am going to be getting alot of books ready to sell in the next few days as I need Heritage Live Auction money in the worst way......

Atlas Westerns... :wishluck:

Don't own a single one....now Atlas Horror.....there we could talk.......with me buying of course, not selling. :cloud9:

S

Hi Scott, what ever happened to that TOS #50?

Did I ever give you a price on it? I can't remember if I did or what we decided. I have been out of the loop a little lately what with walking pneumonia and trying to break my foot last week. Can't remember anything that has hurt that/this bad in a very long time. Get my MRI next week. Doc had to wait for the swelling to go down.

Did I ever send you a scan?

Scott

SOLD! via pm. Thanks brother!

Scott

The buyer who offered to buy this book has decided to stiff me and not send payment. I told him to never bother buying anything from me ever again. If I wasn't a nice guy I would let everyone on here know how this person chooses to conduct their board dealings. Thanks alot.

This book is for sale again......and I have re-checked the book and feel it is a 7.5.

The first person to post :takeit: will get it for 140 shipped.....a great deal for a great book.

140.00 shipped people. Scroll up to the first post for front and back scans.

Scott

that sucks.

Yep.

Monstro.....remember when I posted that Spidey 122 and you said you liked it? You said that if I ever wanted to sell it, you were interested. Who is the first person I contacted when I decided to sell it about a year after that exchange? You, that is who. I gave you a good deal too huh? That is the way you conduct yourself on the boards, not by making deals and then turning a blind eye to them.

Thanks for being a responsible buyer man. (thumbs u

Scott

yup, i was shocked you even remembered me from that thread. and yes it was a killer deal.

Hi Scott, what ever happened to that TOS #50?

Did I ever give you a price on it? I can't remember if I did or what we decided. I have been out of the loop a little lately what with walking pneumonia and trying to break my foot last week. Can't remember anything that has hurt that/this bad in a very long time. Get my MRI next week. Doc had to wait for the swelling to go down.

Did I ever send you a scan?

Scott

pm sent

No i meant who backed out of the deal. I feel really bad this happened to you but the only way to stop it happening again is to share information. There is nothing wrong with naming and shaming or he'll keep doing it again and again. Hope you find someone to buy the book Scott.