• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now . . . Grade My "B" Copy

"B" Copy  

123 members have voted

1. 1. "B" Copy

33 posts in this topic

Really what am I missing...this one looks better than the other one...?

I'm hoping the Boys in Sarasota feel the same way . . . :wishluck:

(Hey Divad...I know you're a music fan...are you a PJ Harvey fan by any chance? Saw her at the Orpheum Monday nite downtown LA...unbelievably fantastic one-woman show...she played about 10 instruments including piano for the first time...her last guitar she used was a fire-engine red Gibson of at present unknown vintage (I'll have to look it up)...but very cool and a GREAT SHOW! Her only US show along with NY last week...) Tom

Absolutely LOVE PJ :luhv: She is one talented musician - sounds like a great show! :applause:

Aren't you a little old for Polly Jean? Shouldn't you be listening to Mantovani or something?

I guessed 8.5. It's a pretty book.

Take a look at the right edge directly to the right of the word "Behold". There's a slight thumb crease there, but it also looks like a sliver of color is missing along the edge (?), unless it's part of the artwork. Anything to worry about?

I guessed 8.5. It's a pretty book.

Take a look at the right edge directly to the right of the word "Behold". There's a slight thumb crease there, but it also looks like a sliver of color is missing along the edge (?), unless it's part of the artwork. Anything to worry about?

Couldn't be described any better than that . . . :grin:

As usual, the grading of this book will be subject to an accounting of the minor defects, together with an inspection and evaluation of any "hidden defects" :whistle: