• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In Praise of Title Spash Pages

230 posts in this topic

No PREACHER pages have left my collection yet. Just took them off of CAF since the average hits per page was about 2!!!

My first OA page was a PREACHER page as well. Not a title page, so I won't post it here, but definitely a splash page(preacher03pg16)

Here are a couple more title pages to keep this thread moving:

Preacher 37 - going in for the kill :makepoint:

Preacher 46 - my substitue from Moy since he sold the "other" page I bought off his site :pullhair::frustrated::pullhair:

Preacher 47 - wonder if Odin has buyer's remorse? hm

Preacher 62 - 4 panels, but I still think it is a "splash" page due to the top panel (thumbs u

Enjoy,

Mike

Well it's a shame you took down your pieces, your CAF was easily my number 1 site I viewed. People don't know what they missed! I'd stroll by whenever it crossed my mind and end up spending quite a bit of time there! It's great to hear that you have your collection intact along with those sweeeeet title splash pages, I do in particular like the one from 46, anytime you have Jesse using his Dad's lighter, it's top notch! Let's hope the HBO show does it justice!

Ooh, that's gonna get ugly...I think that's the nicest Byrne X-Men splash I've ever seen for sale.

I say 15K easy.

Final Hammer was 16,785.66 - wonder if Albert wanted that for his collection, or resale hm

Final Hammer was 16,785.66 - wonder if Albert wanted that for his collection, or resale hm

My guess is that it will eventually show up on the website.

Came in 2nd on BidKahuna: http://www.bidkahuna.com/ChallengeDetail.asp?Chal=15 :banana:

Or he was bidding on behalf of one of his clients...who really loves John Byrne.

C