• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Forum Dinner - Toronto Comicon

86 posts in this topic

For those that can't make the show, Paradise has put up some of the charity auctions on Ebay. Please see the following link. And remember, it is all for a good cause:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=paradisecomics%40wiznet.ca&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Alex

Hello again,

OK, so final plans need to be made for this Saturday. Here is where we stand:

- Confirmed: Me, Beyonder, Wasonff, CGCMint, and Hogations, with the possiblity of a few others.

- Time 7:30 PM. If any of you folks are planning on attending the charity auction, please let me know and I will make the time later in the evening. Otherwise, I have moved it up to give everyone more opportunity to get to the party afterwards. If anyone would like to move up even further, let me know.

- After dinner party location is Vinnie's social hall at 22 Duncan Street (starts at 9:00 PM).

- Possible dinner locations: Hooters (John & Adelaide) which is right down the street from Vinnie's, Lone Star & Armadillos (both located on Front street, close to Uniion Station). If these don't appeal to you, NOW is the time to tell me. Otherwise, please confirm with me your choice of venue.

Come say hi to me when you are at the show. I will be working in the artists' alley area.

See you soon,

Alex grin.gif

Just an addition to the previous message. If you are going to the dinner, and plan on attending the party afterwards, please PM me your real name shocked.gif so I can have your name added to the guest list, as the party is by invitation only.

Thanks folks,

Alex

Just an addition to the previous message. If you are going to the dinner, and plan on attending the party afterwards, please PM me your real name shocked.gif so I can have your name added to the guest list, as the party is by invitation only.

Thanks folks,

Alex

And back to the top!

where's dadaist, JC. and captainsoftheidustry/AK? confused-smiley-013.gif

all working out, getting psyched for the "Forum Foray into the Octagon" aka The Toronto Terrordome smile.gif

18_1_30.gif

No body slamming fellow forum members...unless we go to Hooters, then anything goes. blush.gif

where's dadaist, JC. and captainsoftheidustry/AK? confused-smiley-013.gif

all working out, getting psyched for the "Forum Foray into the Octagon" aka The Toronto Terrordome smile.gif

18_1_30.gif

No body slamming fellow forum members...unless we go to Hooters, then anything goes. blush.gif

512.gif

Now does Tie Domi hockey.gif reads comicbook or is he really "Puck" from the Alpha-Flight team. I guess I saw your auction and had a chuckle looking at his carded figure at your charity auction.

27_laughing.gif - not my auction, but I do see the resemblance. I think you meant Paradise Comics' Peter Dixon's charity auctions, linked in AlexH (Bob's) post..bbtw one of you Paradise shi.. stooges.gif eh, um pals...tell Peter that the description doesn't match the pic on this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32757&item=2200224705

Now does Tie Domi hockey.gif reads comicbook or is he really "Puck" from the Alpha-Flight team. I guess I saw your auction and had a chuckle looking at his carded figure at your charity auction.

27_laughing.gif - not my auction, but I do see the resemblance. I think you meant Paradise Comics' Peter Dixon's charity auctions, linked in AlexH (Bob's) post..bbtw one of you Paradise shi.. stooges.gif eh, um pals...tell Peter that the description doesn't match the pic on this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32757&item=2200224705

I noticed that too, but there are already bids on it. Can it still be changed?

Change the hyperlink? or upload the correct image to the incorrectly labeled hlyperlink address...but then I gues you'd have 2 WOlverine 1 auctions...

I would cancel it but inform the bidders that you are cancelling it and spam them again with the link to the corrected item so they can bid again if they want...