• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thirty Days Of Night

23 posts in this topic

really no such thing as a movie that will scary anyone these days,the public has seen it all.

Tis a shame. Too much has been absorbed by the public and that there isn't really anything "forbidden" or "taboo" makes horror look more like an exasperated drama. I like being scared too...

Maybe it's just for the kiddies?

Worst... writing... ever!

Seriously, this is more comedy that horror and anyone scared by this schlock should NEVER see a really scary movie. Other than some ultra-lame camera-done scares, there is absolutely no suspense or real fright in the movie. And the end... lol at that point I felt like having my brain removed.

I especially liked the Ero-trash gibberish-speaking Vampires. Absolutely :censored: hilarious. lol

I hate the eropeans.

The movie was terrible.

I think that the movie really failed most miserably in the sense that I never felt like the 30 days of Night that these people had to endure was even an issue. There was no suspense to it at all. If done right it could have been a pressure cooker of despair and foreboding but instead they chose the bloody faced, gibberish speaking, well dressed, blood sucker angle which only really ever worked in Steel Magnolias but I think that movie did win some oscars.