• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I need a new avatar.

72 posts in this topic

Okay, I think I have narrowed it down to two. Once Halloween is over, I will change it to one of these. Of course Mister Sinister is my old avatar and Charlie is the new one. Thoughts?

Mister Sinister

Mister_Sinister_Av.jpg

or

Charlie Brown

CharlieBrownav.jpg

Can't beat a custom made avatar from Flee...

hm

Does this signal the coming of the avatar wars?

Nope, Red is subtly harrumphing at the fact that I said that when my avatar is one of his old cast-offs. He's got a point... :shy:

Iggy! Iggy! Iggy! YEAH! :acclaim:

Can't beat a custom made avatar from Flee...

hm

Does this signal the coming of the avatar wars?

Nope, Red is subtly harrumphing at the fact that I said that when my avatar is one of his old cast-offs. He's got a point... :shy:

Iggy! Iggy! Iggy! YEAH! :acclaim:

:headbang:

And stare at the flower petals.. you can make them spin left, or right depending on which way you want them to move.

That is crazy!!! It does move either way!!! Trippy!!!

I feel like i am at the mall and trying to make my eyes cross so i can see the sailboat in those strange pictures of 1 billion dots..i never see that picture.....But your avatar is working for me!!! :headbang:

How many have never changed their avatar?

If we could get Greggy & Duke in the same shot somehow...I would be changing mine for the first time...

I changed my once for a day, but the outcry was such that I quickly returned to Spock.

How many have never changed their avatar?

If we could get Greggy & Duke in the same shot somehow...I would be changing mine for the first time...

I changed my once for a day, but the outcry was such that I quickly returned to Spock.

Peer pressure. Gets you no matter the age bracket. :tonofbricks:

Okay, I think I have narrowed it down to two. Once Halloween is over, I will change it to one of these. Of course Mister Sinister is my old avatar and Charlie is the new one. Thoughts?

Mister Sinister

Mister_Sinister_Av.jpg

or

Charlie Brown

CharlieBrownav.jpg

Keep the Mr. Sinister! I've seen it since I joined the boards and it just seems right. Who needs a sweet natured character like Charlie Brown when you can have a more disturbing creature like Sinister? (shrug)

Of course he's not as disturbing as that Ronald McDonald photo... :o