• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Xmen # 114

13 posts in this topic

8.5..Some pretty large scratches/damage on the back cover breaking color (above the E and S in GLIDERS--though I am not sure what that is above the E) and cover wear deteriorating the color.

The thing above the E was on my scanner glass (cleaned it off for the other books). The thing above the S is original to the printing process, not a scratch.

8.5..Some pretty large scratches/damage on the back cover breaking color (above the E and S in GLIDERS--though I am not sure what that is above the E) and cover wear deteriorating the color.

The thing above the E was on my scanner glass (cleaned it off for the other books). The thing above the S is original to the printing process, not a scratch.

Okay, great. (thumbs u

I bet this book looks better in hand Keith.

After reading you comments I went back and took another look and might need to adjust my grade to 9.0 really tiny spine ticks and possible tiny bit of rubbing on URFC.

Still a very nice book!!

John, if you're thinking of submitting them maybe you should submit the highest value books to CGC and a couple as grading guides for yourself so then you will know how to guage the rest of them.

8.5 - 9.2 makes a lot of difference in price range especially on the premier bronze books. Depending on PQ you may even have more 9.4s than you think.

John, if you're thinking of submitting them maybe you should submit the highest value books to CGC and a couple as grading guides for yourself so then you will know how to guage the rest of them.

8.5 - 9.2 makes a lot of difference in price range especially on the premier bronze books. Depending on PQ you may even have more 9.4s than you think.

I think you're right, that would be the surest way to get a feel for things. Thanks!