• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danny got a Strike?!?! ARCH-INATOR

221 posts in this topic

Thats strike three for the little welcher. What a shame.
Who's got 3 strikes?

I love that D&S and DeeDee are on "sabbatical" not outright ban or a definite term suspension. Nothing against them or whatever, just appreciate the vague nature of the terminology.

JC - One month for him :cloud9:

Only two weeks. :makepoint:

Wish the mods were more merciful towards the 3 of them the situation that occurred stirs up a lot of raw emotions in people.

The subject and the subject that it grew out of should never have been beaten to death on the boards to begin with. I'd rather stick to corruption and conspiracy within the hobby. meh

I always thought is was creepy to have certain board members getting up on soapboxes...on what is a COMIC BOOK CHATBOARD.....and raining down holy hell on people about their morals. Sounds too much like I tuned into the 700 club by mistake.

People do what people do. There's always at least three sides to a story. Get over it.

Pastor Red

Amen :angel:

Bless you, my son. Go now and sin no more. :hi:

I hope this wasnt from the thread i started.

Dunno....but just realize when you open up topics like that.....you have to remember who your audience is.

As JC himself would say.....a bunch of dateless comic book nerds. You're not going to get much in the way of good advice on your relationships here.

Just pm Greggy. That's the best thing to do. (thumbs u

Who's got 3 strikes?

I love that D&S and DeeDee are on "sabbatical" not outright ban or a definite term suspension. Nothing against them or whatever, just appreciate the vague nature of the terminology.

Nope, he got a 2 weeker with his fight with tth2 the last time. :P

Wish the mods were more merciful towards the 3 of them the situation that occurred stirs up a lot of raw emotions in people.

The subject and the subject that it grew out of should never have been beaten to death on the boards to begin with. I'd rather stick to corruption and conspiracy within the hobby. meh

I always thought is was creepy to have certain board members getting up on soapboxes...on what is a COMIC BOOK CHATBOARD.....and raining down holy hell on people about their morals. Sounds too much like I tuned into the 700 club by mistake.

People do what people do. There's always at least three sides to a story. Get over it.

Pastor Red

Like the other soap boxers on the boards? :whistle:

Who's got 3 strikes?

Well he did say last week he was contemplating a break. One break, coming up!

Who's got 3 strikes?

Wrong, sir...wrong!!! He got a two week supsension on 8/8/07 for his second strike because his "first" strike happened on 8/24/06.

However...now that first strike is more than a year old and no longer counts. So this current strike is now his second. :gossip:

Pastor Red

You act like you've got a soapbox stuck up yer azzz.

I hope this wasnt from the thread i started.

Dunno....but just realize when you open up topics like that.....you have to remember who your audience is.

As JC himself would say.....a bunch of dateless comic book nerds. You're not going to get much in the way of good advice on your relationships here.

Just pm Greggy. That's the best thing to do. (thumbs u

Greggy neither accepts nor does he give relationship advice. (tsk)

Who's got 3 strikes?

Wrong, sir...wrong!!! He got a two week supsension on 8/8/07 for his second strike because his "first" strike happened on 8/24/06.

However...now that first strike is more than a year old and no longer counts. So this current strike is now his second. :gossip:

They'll make him a special case :wishluck:

Who's got 3 strikes?

If anyone knows the terms and conditions of strikes, its you.... ShoNuff :whistle:

Pastor Red

You act like you've got a soapbox stuck up yer azzz.

And you know this how?