• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
19 19

4,443 posts in this topic

I'd posted about these on the kudos thread, and checking the census they are the top/lone graded books (i have both 9.8 copies of the blood ties book).

Signed by Jeremy Bulloch (boba fett) ; Billy Dee Williams (Lando Calrissian) ; Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca) ; Ray Park (Darth Maul) ; Jake Lloyd (Young Anaking Skywalker)

insider.jpg

Signed by Jeremy Bulloch (boba fett)

boba.jpg

Masters of the Universe #1 CGC 9.8 SS Signed "BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL" by Mel Glidden :headbang:

12321.jpg

Sorry to be a noob, I can't figure out who Mel Glidden is?? (shrug)

Edited by Harley Troy

Masters of the Universe #1 CGC 9.8 SS Signed "BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL" by Mel Glidden :headbang:

12321.jpg

I am an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Great book.[/img]

Edited by seanfingh

Writer credit in the TV show, was looking for something at the show he was at (LA Paperback show) and he had no credits on GCD.

Writer credit in the TV show, was looking for something at the show he was at (LA Paperback show) and he had no credits on GCD.

Thanks for the info, great book! (thumbs u

don glut should have signed that book also considering he wrote 130 episodes. you could also have JMS sign it considering he wrote 9 episodes paul dini could sign it also he wrote 11 episodes. You could really do alot with that book

don glut should have signed that book also considering he wrote 130 episodes. you could also have JMS sign it considering he wrote 9 episodes paul dini could sign it also he wrote 11 episodes. You could really do alot with that book

Hold on, let me check, there may have been a tactical error on my part, I was aware of the Don Glut connection which is why I originally pulled the book, looking at the credits again Gliden was just an add-on.

The other additions that had caught my eye were Phil Ortiz, Bruce Timm, Bill Wray. Unfortunately Fred Carrillo and Ric Estrada have both passed away.