• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 and other assorted Silver-Age issues & Magnus Robot Fighter 1-36

41 posts in this topic

I have a great set of comics for sale that is certain to hit almost every taste. Most of these are from a storage room find and may have at one time been in an attic. You never know. Please feel free to PM me offers but these prices are about 10% under what I think I can get on e-bay – so don’t feel bad if I stick to these prices for now. Shipping will be $5 for each issue and then $0.25 for each extra within the US (free shipping starts at $100). International buyers will get at cost shipping and free shipping will kick in at $200. First wins out over PMs – so buy, buy, buy!!

First up is the ever classic Avengers #1. It’s in Fair condition with a bunch of cover issues but all pages are still attached and the page quality is cream. I’m pricing it at 50% of GD guide or yours for $150.00.

Avengers1Front.jpg

Avengers1Back.jpg

Magnus Robot Fighter #1 - #36 in an average VF/NM condition. I have scanned a few but please let me know if you want more scans. All books contain all cards and coupons!! All yours for $55.

Magnus35.jpg

Magnus21.jpg

Magnus15.jpg

Magnus12.jpg

Magnus5.jpg

Magnus3.jpg

Magnus1.jpg

Blue Bird Comics – Wild Bill Hickok 1959 – This is a promotional comic that is one of the nicer comics in the batch. Back cover is great and I am grading it a FN-. Yours for $5.

WildBillHichcok.jpg

Fighting Air Force #16 – The cover stain is large but it kind of looks like Vietnam, so it may add to the flavor of the book. The stain is only on the front cover and the rest of the book is actually very nice. I am grading it a GD and it can be yours for $3.

FightingAirforce16.jpg

World’s Finest 99 – VG- - The front cover is not ripped on the right side but does have some wear. A really nice looking sub-100 issue of this classic series. SOLD!!!

Fighting Air Force #16 – The cover stain is large but it kind of looks like Vietnam, so it may add to the flavor of the book. The stain is only on the front cover and the rest of the book is actually very nice. I am grading it a GD and it can be yours for $3.

FightingAirforce16.jpg

hm Is it a paratrooper cover if there's no para, only trooper? (shrug)

Thats all for now. I do have a bunch (25) funny books from 1955-1960 in the GD/VG range be those are typically better on e-bay. If you want a list, just let me know. Not really any keys but they can be had for $30 per 10 issues.

I'll also list later tonight a batch of World's Finest from 230 - 315 in FN - VF/NM range. If there are any issues you need to complete a set, jsut let me know and I can pull those to the side. I'm offering them up at very low prices - so ask for a bunch.

Thanks.