• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARE WE doing SECRET SANTA again this year...

129 posts in this topic

I'm in. I need to change my Karma.

You can mail alcohol and Tobacco products right?

This is an interesting question. I didn't participate last year because I didn't have any books that had less than a $250 value. I am in the same boat this year. If the gift can be non-comic related, count me in. :grin:

Please specify Kenny.

Get your trucking buddy to drive you to a LCS and buy up some trades or something!

Is this the official "I'm in" thread?? If so, I'm in!!

No, not yet. There will be an official thread soon. Let's enjoy All Hallows Eve before we start wrapping presents.

Boo!

:o

Ze-

... and shouldn't we start preparing for it?

It seems last year we were already putting our names in the hat by this time? (shrug)

Yup, I debated about whether or not doing it again this year, but who am I kidding. I love the Holiday's and will make time for it.

Was waiting for Halloween to actually come and go before making a Holiday thread though. We should have plenty of time for sign up and overseas shipping as long as people can follow through once assigned.

Details forthcoming

Ze-

The holidays are the best part of the year.Everyone is so polite and giving.

D

It seems last year we were already putting our names in the hat by this time? (shrug)

Yup, I debated about whether or not doing it again this year, but who am I kidding. I love the Holiday's and will make time for it.

Was waiting for Halloween to actually come and go before making a Holiday thread though. We should have plenty of time for sign up and overseas shipping as long as people can follow through once assigned.

Details forthcoming

Ze-

D

You haven't ever met me. :)

Details forthcoming

Ze-

D

Hoping who I get is from Greece :wishluck:

:kidaround:

From what I understand the Greeks are some of the nicest people on the planet

Dennis

Details forthcoming

Ze-

D

Hoping who I get is from Greece :wishluck:

:kidaround:

From what I understand the Greeks are some of the nicest people on the planet

Dennis

Everyone knows what I like right?

Booze and hookers?Just a guess.