• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic OA and the Modern Collector. Why? Why?

24 posts in this topic

I still don't get WW's butt in that cover. (shrug) Out of proportion. Prices are crazy though on certain modern artist. I love Eric Powell but even his very basic panel pages fetch over $400 these days. I would love to see what a cover would fetch from him. I have never seen one hit the bay.

I still don't get WW's butt in that cover. (shrug) Out of proportion. Prices are crazy though on certain modern artist. I love Eric Powell but even his very basic panel pages fetch over $400 these days. I would love to see what a cover would fetch from him. I have never seen one hit the bay.

I'd love to see one on Ebay just so I'd have a shot at it, but I don't know if I really want to see what it would fetch. There are only a handful of pen/ink GOON covers that have hit the market. From what I know, Eric has held onto all the painted ones from the regular series. With what his pages sell for these days, it's a pretty safe bet that a cover would command a hefty price.

I'd love to see one on Ebay just so I'd have a shot at it, but I don't know if I really want to see what it would fetch. There are only a handful of pen/ink GOON covers that have hit the market. From what I know, Eric has held onto all the painted ones from the regular series. With what his pages sell for these days, it's a pretty safe bet that a cover would command a hefty price.

Their scarcity is another reason I ain't sellin' :applause:

C

Their scarcity is another reason I ain't sellin' :applause:

C

:frustrated: