• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super Dooper Para..Something Super-Sized

33 posts in this topic

Wow, those are awesome :applause: How long did it take to get them done?

A few weeks ago Tabcom (Tom) recently advertised he could make large prints. My walls were bare...and thought "Why not get posters made of 5 of my favorite covers?" Well now some of my favorite covers probably would not have looked that good blown up, but these 5 I chose look fricken fantastic!

Going to post a size comparison pics shortly.

These posters were blown up from scans of my own comics. Now I don't own ultra high grade copies of these books and a lot of them show lots of wear on the covers. Tom's assistant "fixed" the cover scans to make them look better than they really are...how they did that, no idea.

Foxhole1poster2.jpg

These are great. Details on prices, time, etc.

Prices based on size, you're going to have to talk to Tom. Time about 2 weeks to have them completed. The price I paid was cheap, I was able to meet up with Tom this morning to pick them up, so no postal fees.

If you guys were to choose 5 covers you'd like to see blown up what would they be? I'm not asking for your 5 favorite books, but which ones would look good as posters. Keep in mind that these should/would be hung up on your walls for all to see, not just in your comic room.