• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mid Grade Keys Up For Grabs...

65 posts in this topic

I have a few book's I'd like to offer for sale here before they go to Ebay. I will entertain Fair Market Value offers. Shipping/Insurance will be at the exact cost to send them to you safely and well packaged. My Ebay ID is faithlei should you want to look at my feedback there.

So without further ado I present the following book's. Scans can be sent if interested in any particular book. Thanks

ASM #50 "Spider-Man No More" First King Pin CGC 6.5 C/OW Pages Cert # 0069659008 $230.00

Iron Man #1 CGC 6.5 OW Pages CGC Cert # 0070065001 Possible Re-Sub to a 7.5 Nice!! $245.00

GSXM # 1 First App. New X-Men CGC 6.5 OW Pages Cert # 012391102 Re-Sub 7.5??

$315.00

X-Men #94 New X-Men Begin CGC 8.0 White Pages Cert # 0127397023 $425.00

Iron Fist #14 First App. Sabre Tooth CGC 9.4 OW/W Pages Cert # 0718122010 $415.00

Any Questions, Just Ask. Thanks For Looking!!

Multiple book purchases will receive a better deal... Free shipping perhaps. These are all books I have better copies of now. Everyone happy now??

The Showcase # 34 is now deleted. Pirate: Take a walk off of the plank.

My E-Mail address: onegone@rogers.com Check{must clear} Money Order, Wire Transfer for payment. All books must be shipped with a tracking number and insurance. Pay Pal is Now Accepted!!!! Geezzzzz...

5. It must list specific books with purchase prices. It is acceptable to bulk price, and/or to note that package discounts may be available, but you must list a starting price that you WILL sell for.

Prices yo! :popcorn:
Noobs policing noobs. Aren't we fun?

You call it policing, I call it interested in a few of the books listed - noob.

It was self-deprecating and I'm interested too, noob.

Prices yo! :popcorn:
Noobs policing noobs. Aren't we fun?

You call it policing, I call it interested in a few of the books listed - noob.

It was self-deprecating and I'm interested too, noob.

At least the noobs have something in common then :)