• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mid Grade Keys Up For Grabs...

65 posts in this topic

It really doesn't matter to me. I posted them to see if I could help a collector get a mid-grade book at a fair price. Sorry I don't accept Pay Pal. That's just the way it is.... I didn't post these book's up needing money. I will have no problems selling them when I want to. I have bought all these books without Pay Pal. I will sell them without Pay Pal....

Pirate.I don't care what you do.. Probation yourself. Your the one calling people names. People you don't know. Go get stiff yourself. Your implying I would try and scam/stiff someone. You don't know Jack about me. Go hang that honor on Hammer, not me....

Don't like my prices or methods of payment?? Oh well... I wont loose any sleep over it.... Anything I sold on Ebay was open feedback . Certain buyers didn't want others to know what was bought. A lot of buyers/sellers use Pay Pal. A lot don't.... I got burned by them. So never again!! Simple as that.

wheres the crybaby graemlin?

At least be honest and say the reason you're not accepting Paypal is because you don't want to eat the 3% fees. That's much less of a stupid reason than "Oh, they don't give buyer protection, blah blah blah."

Pirate.I don't care what you do.. Probation yourself. Your the one calling people names. People you don't know. Go get stiff yourself. Your implying I would try and scam/stiff someone. You don't know Jack about me. Go hang that honor on Hammer, not me....

Don't like my prices or methods of payment?? Oh well... I wont loose any sleep over it.... Anything I sold on Ebay was open feedback . Certain buyers didn't want others to know what was bought. A lot of buyers/sellers use Pay Pal. A lot don't.... I got burned by them. So never again!! Simple as that.

51ASBE5X70L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

Now it's gang up time. :acclaim: Makes me proud. You all need to back off. It is one thing to set the guy straight on the rules, but now the "club" is just trying to pick on the noob.

The person complied and posted the prices, and it doesn't matter why he doesn't take paypal, that is his right. I actually find the reason to be a good one and give him credit for withdrawing his business from them. I had the exact same experience with paypal. I got Fair books instead of the NM ones in the scans, but because I received something and the package was sent back to me as unable to be delivered when I tried to return it. I got nothing from paypal. I'm out $450. I swore up and down I wouldn't use the service any longer. I was weak and caved though, because it is almost necessary to use it in this hobby.

At any rate it doesn't matter why he doesn't want to take Paypal and he didn't even need to answer the question, but he did. I also don't see him as being a "crybaby". Looks to me like he clearly and adequately defended himself.

It is fine to monitor the newbies posting in the FS thread, and even better to help us all watch for scammers, but the personal insults and accusations are too much.

Not to mention, if he had posted all of those books at bargian prices, they would all be sold, and he would be a welcome addition to the borards.

This is a minor example, but these bords have just gotten ridiculous.

Now it's gang up time. :acclaim: Makes me proud. You all need to back off. It is one thing to set the guy straight on the rules, but now the "club" is just trying to pick on the noob.

The person complied and posted the prices, and it doesn't matter why he doesn't take paypal, that is his right. I actually find the reason to be a good one and give him credit for withdrawing his business from them. I had the exact same experience with paypal. I got Fair books instead of the NM ones in the scans, but because I received something and the package was sent back to me as unable to be delivered when I tried to return it. I got nothing from paypal. I'm out $450. I swore up and down I wouldn't use the service any longer. I was weak and caved though, because it is almost necessary to use it in this hobby.

At any rate it doesn't matter why he doesn't want to take Paypal and he didn't even need to answer the question, but he did. I also don't see him as being a "crybaby". Looks to me like he clearly and adequately defended himself.

It is fine to monitor the newbies posting in the FS thread, and even better to help us all watch for scammers, but the personal insults and accusations are too much.

Not to mention, if he had posted all of those books at bargian prices, they would all be sold, and he would be a welcome addition to the borards.

:golfclap: What I was trying to say only better.

:golfclap: Ditto - the @ssery being perpetrated on these boards is really ridiculous. I honestly don't know how some of these folks find anyone that will deal with them. They may not be on the "probation thread" proper, but rest assured, they are on many folks' "private list". If you are wondering why you rarely make a sale, you might want to review and possibly revise your behavior.

:golfclap: Ditto - the @ssery being perpetrated on these boards is really ridiculous. I honestly don't know how some of these folks find anyone that will deal with them. They may not be on the "probation thread" proper, but rest assured, they are on many folks' "private list". If you are wondering why you rarely make a sale, you might want to review and possibly revise your behavior.

@ssery lol like that word.

Hey, I rarely make a sale hm must be on many people's shiet list.

@ssery lol like that word.

Hey, I rarely make a sale hm must be on many people's shiet list.

You are not on mine - I don't look at your behavior as being mean-spirited, malicious and/or cruel. I guess we all have our own private standards.

I wont ever use Pay Pal again. As for as me not wanting to pay there fee's.. Another falsehood. They can get a bit much on book's that get into thousands of dollars. But on $300 - $400 books?? Give me a break!!! Big Deal!! BTW it is illegal to use the USPS for fraud. As in having someone send a money order for product/service. Then sending them nothing or not what was ordered. It's a felony. A lot more serious than a Pay Pal dispute.. I did not know the correct way to post books for sale. Sorry about that. But I know the proper way now. You can me whatever you want. I really don't care. Just because someone is new to this site doesn't mean they are new to collecting. I have been collecting for over 25 years. I have also been on this site before as Stout1. Forgotten passwords, new ISP's, e-mails, etc. So I'm not new to this site. But the name calling?? That's for kid's in the 5'th grade!!

Yup. Both are Fraud. So why not just do business the right way?? I buy something. I pay for it and receive it. I sell something, I get paid for it. The customer gets there product. Everyone is happy and staying out of trouble... I have never had a problem paying for something via a USPS Money Order. I have never had a problem receiving a USPS Money Order for anything I have sold. Look at my Ebay feedback, faithlei.. One was neutral. I disagreed with the books grade. The other I was the buyer and felt I didn't get what was offered. Lastly one neg. feedback was made. The next day that buyer got his order. It was a shipping mix up made by the shipper, not me. Local pick up would be fine with me as well. So you guy's can think what you want. I'm a honest seller/buyer plain and simple. I might even give Bid Pay a chance. Though I don't know much about them.

Nothing personal but you keep saying to check your feedback but really it's not all that great. 96.6% is removed from eBay under their new rules (shrug)

Received

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=faithlei&Dirn=Received+by

Left By You

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=faithlei&Dirn=Left+by

Someone says you made 24 retractions in 6 months? That's shilling if i ever saw it hm

Miles is saying everything that I'm thinking. Why is this guy being picked on? (shrug)

After prompting, he adjusted his sale thread to comply with rules. It's his choice to not accept Paypal, if you don't like it then don't :censored: buy from him. It looks really feeble that people are ganging up on those that are too new to have made friends with many on the boards.