• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Someone Knock Some Sense...

83 posts in this topic

...into me, I need a blitch slap or something :frustrated:

Don't know what it is but I find myself getting suked into the the Variant craze doh!

I started picking up a few here and there because they kinda looked cool only to have accumulated a little over 150 different, RRPs, sketch variants, cover variants :blahblah: over the last year.

And me being a die hard BA fan :tonofbricks: :tonofbricks:

Damn I cannot keep myself focused :(

So please fling all insults my way, maybe one will snap me out of it :wishluck:

Don't know what it is but I find myself getting suked into the the Variant craze doh!

I started picking up a few here and there because they kinda looked cool only to have accumulated a little over 150 different, RRPs, sketch variants, cover variants :blahblah: over the last year.

Actually now is a really good time to go after these. A few years ago they were white hot and crazy priced. Right now you can get them pretty cheaply. Plus they look cool with the different price tags.

A fun run to go for I say! Feel no shame! :applause:

Oh wait, you're talking about modern variants, aren't you?

Sorry, I was thinking 30 cent variants.

If that's the case, then yes you should be highly embarrassed and ashamed. And may have to leave the boards. I'm sorry.

Between this and giving away perfectly good art to little girls, something's up with you. Seriously though, knock off the variants. They're habit forming and when you're finished you just sell them off anyway. :makepoint:

if you want to flush your hard-earned money down the toilet on pretty things, buy your wife some jewelry. at least then you might get some action for your trouble, rather than a longbox stuffed full of 1:25 variants that no one wants, including you

They are super sweet for Signature Series!!

if you want to flush your hard-earned money down the toilet on pretty things, buy your wife some jewelry. at least then you might get some action for your trouble, rather than a longbox stuffed full of 1:25 variants that no one wants, including you

She is all set with Jewelry, her only wish for her birthday(tomorrow) is for me to quit smoking. Trying to quit again and today is day 3 :wishluck:

BTW Marc, been married for over 15 years as far as the action goes ;)

She is all set with Jewelry, her only wish for her birthday(tomorrow) is for me to quit smoking. Trying to quit again and today is day 3 :wishluck:

BTW Marc, been married for over 15 years as far as the action goes ;)

been married for over 15 years = once a month :kidaround:

Actually now is a really good time to go after these. A few years ago they were white hot and crazy priced. Right now you can get them pretty cheaply. Plus they look cool with the different price tags.

A fun run to go for I say! Feel no shame! :applause:

Never is a better time to go after them. Or maybe if you find them for 1.00. They almost never go up in value (1 in 100 or so), and generally get dumped on the market at some point. Not a good investment. If you are buying them just cause you like them, that is another thing, and you will have to work that out on your own.