• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about HG funny books? Pink Panther, Woody, Porky, lots of Ducks. more added.

57 posts in this topic

Uncle Scrooge :news:SOLD :news:

Issues 260-79

261 has a 1.5" spine slit at bottom OTW NM, 264 has 1" spine split- top and 2" on bottom OTW VF/NM, 265 split to middle, 268 .25" split top OTW VF/NM, .75" bottom OTW VF/NM, 273 split bottom 1", 277 .5" bottom.

OSPG $45 (splits are freebies for you) Yours for $30.

th_USlots007.jpgth_USlots008.jpg

Maybe only one for tonight

Really nice copies of Porky Pig from Gold Key issues: 42, 47, 51, 53 & 54.

I’m being conservative grading these at 9.0, most are probably 9.2.

OSPG $12 each Yours $8 each or $35 for the lot

th_Porky42fc90.jpgth_Porky47fc90.jpgth_Porky51fc90.jpgth_Porky53fc92.jpgth_Porky54fc90.jpg

Since I sold a couple, here’s a couple more.

Huey, Dewey & Louie: Junior Woodchucks

All VF/NM or better

20*, 21*, 24^, 25*, 26^, 28 new scripts by Barks

* new scripts by Barks

^ reprints Barks WDC&S stories

20, 21, 25 - OSPG $29 each yours for $14 each

24 & 26 - OSPG $24 each yours for $12 each

28 OSPG $21 yours for $10

Take the whole lot for $65 shipped.

th_HDL20fc90.jpgth_HDL21fc90.jpgth_HDL24fc90.jpgth_HDL25fc92.jpgth_HDL26fc90.jpgth_HDL28fc90.jpg

Any 60's or 70's Richie Rich?
Only the beaters that I gave my daughter. You can fight her for them. Come to think of it. She's enterprising and might sell them for the right price. :banana:

The only Supergoof I have is a Top Comics book that is really really nice. I can pull it tonight and put up a scan if you're interested.

I've already got that one, but thanks! :)

Any 60's or 70's Richie Rich?
Only the beaters that I gave my daughter. You can fight her for them. Come to think of it. She's enterprising and might sell them for the right price. :banana:

lol lol

That's okay. I'll stick to taking candy from babies.

:jokealert:

As always, full satisfaction or return to me for a refund less shipping. Payment expected within 10 days unless we work something out in advance. Exact shipping of your choice.

Sweet High Grade Woody Woodpecker #23

9.2 - OSPG $55 Yours $35

th_Woody23fc92-1.jpgth_Woody23bc92-1.jpg

:takeit: For $30.00 Shipped!!!!

PM sent. I'll say the same thing that I said in the PM. In looking at this book again, I think there may be a stain on the back cover at the bottom. Therefore, I'm going to pull this one back out and re-examine.