• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Tales Of Suspense #39

28 posts in this topic

i think it's a tad lower than 7.0. thinking 6.0 - 6.5 due to the spine rub, nicks and dings, plus the dirty BC spine and that LRC pretty big corner crease.

overall quite nice looking and probably a 7.0 ish w/o the crease.......... (thumbs u

I know it's slightly miswraped, but is it just me or does the right edge on the FC look trimmed?

Hard to say unless you're holding it against another copy although the quotes are totally missing, which isn't that common.

I have been looking at other images of this book and the upper right edge looks really bad...

Hope for the best, expect the worst. Hopefully you've either paid very little for it over the years, or came across this incredible group of books for a reasonable price. It needs to be slabbed to achieve full potential in the market.

Hopefully it'd get a clean bill of health.

PM me your email and I"ll send you about 10 different TOS 39 images I have from different slabbed copies that I use for comparison.

GLuck.