• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just opened my CAF gallery

30 posts in this topic

Initally there aren't that many pieces in there (okay, only three), but I have more that I need to scan/photograph. I have my eyes on a few really nice pages that would be the cornerstone of my collection. Just have to figure out how to pay for all of them hm

Angelo

My CAF Gallery

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=23917

It's been around since '99 or so. From the website: Arsenic Lullaby is a collection of very dark, very despicable comics, in which many bad things happen that some people find funny . Here's a description of some of the characters: Voodoo Joe is a witchdoctor who employs an army of aborted zombie fetuses to carry out revenge missions for his clients. Diddi and Edgar are U.S. census agents who commit infanticide to keep the census count accurate. Liquid Sam is a disembodied scientist who lives in a jar, unable to please his insensitive wife. And, believe me, this is all horribly, horribly funny. Here's a link to some examples, as it's difficult to explain the humor

http://www.arseniclullabies.com/Samples/sample.html

Angelo,

Sweet collection. What a way to start! ! :golfclap:

And nice scans as well :golfclap:

And PLEASE, Everyone check out ARSENIC LULLABY. Douglas is the nicest guy with a great sense of humor and the artistic talent to go with it. He does a regular strip in MAD these days. There is also plenty more of his stuff HERE (Look under Arsenic Lullaby and MAD Magazine. He is also in my PREACHER covers Gallery) . A Dark Moment in Evolution is the strip that really got me hooked on his stuff.

Neat looking pages! Never heard of Arsenic Lullaby, what is it aboyt? When was it out?

It's great stuff. Frikkin' hilarious. Angelo turned me on to it a few months back. Anything he recommends is gold!

Hey Chrisco37 are you Chris from Charlotte? I can't recall if this is your screenname on here or not. This is Bill with Astonishing, we met at Heroes. I saw you signature, we're having a girl too! Congrats!! And if you're some one else, then cheers anyway! Happy Halloween and stuff.

Hey Chrisco37 are you Chris from Charlotte? I can't recall if this is your screenname on here or not. This is Bill with Astonishing, we met at Heroes. I saw you signature, we're having a girl too! Congrats!! And if you're some one else, then cheers anyway! Happy Halloween and stuff.

What's up, Bill! :banana:

That be me! Thanks and congrats right back at you!

Good to see you posting! (thumbs u

Great pages, Angelo! So Jealous!!!

Thanks so much, Chris. I have some more art that I don't have scanned like stuff from Deep Fried. I also have the plates from Kirby's "Gods" portfolio :cloud9: And I have a cover recreation from Douglas coming in the near future. After seeing the ones mister_not_so_nice just got back, I can't wait :banana:

Angelo

What's up, Bill! :banana:

That be me! Thanks and congrats right back at you!

Good to see you posting! (thumbs u

Yeah, finally started posting shortly after Heroes. The boards aren't just for lurking right? I'll look for you on the boards from now on!