• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This just in... new moderns in your collection...

319 posts in this topic

I already had a Maxx #1 CGC 9.8, but the rest of these are from a recent haul of books I bought off eBay from Grails. Strangely enough, now that I've gotten into the registry, this means I have the #1 set of The Maxx. :banana:

So, without further ado, the current #1 Maxx registry set.

007.jpg

006.jpg

005-1.jpg

And instead of the plain ol' regular Maxx #1 9.8, I'll show you this much cooler copy of Maxx #1 I now own thanks to the aforementioned Mr. Grails. Gotta love that silver sig! My first Sam Kieth autographed book. :cloud9:

002-3.jpg

I already had a Maxx #1 CGC 9.8, but the rest of these are from a recent haul of books I bought off eBay from Grails. Strangely enough, now that I've gotten into the registry, this means I have the #1 set of The Maxx. :banana:

So, without further ado, the current #1 Maxx registry set.

007.jpg

006.jpg

005-1.jpg

And instead of the plain ol' regular Maxx #1 9.8, I'll show you this much cooler copy of Maxx #1 I now own thanks to the aforementioned Mr. Grails. Gotta love that silver sig! My first Sam Kieth autographed book. :cloud9:

002-3.jpg

I love that cover to #35

That's a great cover!

Yeah I think it's much nicer than the coloured version. A bargain at £16 too, the ebay market seems to have collapsed. Looks a dead set 9.8 as well :wishluck:

Been looking for these on the boards for quite some time, but finally bit the bullet on Ebay for $7 shipped. #1 features the first app. of El Superbeasto, which Rob Zombie is supposedly making an animated movie based off him. RZ stories with some Colan art. Cool covers too

sc00001ca9.jpg

sc00003945.jpg

sc00004c96.jpg

sc00005f6b.jpg