• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crickets Chirping...

75 posts in this topic

Everyone is playing chicken to see who can hold out the longest before buying all of my sweet Uncle Scrooge and other funny books in my sales thread.

:acclaim: SHAMELESS PLUG OF THE YEAR!!!!!!

I agree where is everyone. Where are the late night cd4ever sales, Greggy fresh after an evening nap, or the banter/hijacking of Water Cooler threads.
Let's get the facts straight, fool. I take afternoon naps and boy was it sweet. I'm currently pulling books for the next VCC.

surrey=prison/hole

Heard a Surrey city councilor on the news today. She was commenting on a gang related murder of 6 that occurred last week in Surrey... "we've only had 6 murders here this year, last year we had 10. If you ignore last week's murder, murders in Surrey are actually decreasing..." host is like uh... ok...

First night in a week that the air wasn't filled with smoke and raining ash, so the wife and I and a friend of hers from out of town walked around Balboa Island. Many of the houses there go all out decorating for Halloween, so it's a fun walk. Came home and ate razzleberry pie from Marie Calanders. :cloud9: