• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

finally saw Spidey 3

50 posts in this topic

dont know why it took me so long. Overall its amazing to me what high standards they maintain on all three Spidey films. Technically, story, dialogue and especially PACING. Nearly every other superhero film should either take a lesson, or, more realistically, get the benefit of the budgets the Spidey films get since there such a high probability of getting it all back.

I thought the first half moved along great: scene after scene setting it all up. And the action scenes are well done, right? The effects were good, and it never felt like it was shot on a set. So many deep outdoor NYC shots. I hate when films are claustrophobic set-wise (like th efirst Batman movies. Every street scene is of a dead end street. How nice)

anyway, for me, the first half was too good to last. The subplots multiplied on themselves ending with the big teamup. Oy! And the final confrontation scene was what, 20 minutes long? Reminded me of the King Kong TRex fight that while amazingly well done just wouldnt end!

Nut, Im sure Im the last one here to see it. Just wanted to mention a film I liked after JC-ing so many othere here.

oh - I forgot. Venoms head in action looked silly and cheeesy. The crawling webs were awesome though.

I started to find Peter annoying. Man up, for crying out loud.

The movie`s just being faithful to the comic book. (shrug)

meh

You`re seriously telling me that you never read an ASM and had this reaction to Whiney Parker before?

I started to find Peter annoying. Man up, for crying out loud.

The movie`s just being faithful to the comic book. (shrug)

meh

You`re seriously telling me that you never read an ASM and had this reaction to Whiney Parker before?

Nothing even close to the way Tobey portrayed him.

yeah. in the comics the whining is contained inside word balloons. And only one face image to process at a time. And it always comes across as a prelude to overcoming the setback or loss.

Watching it in real time is harder to take Dressed up with music and closeups, etc.

Aman619, you mean you ACTUALLY leave your house to go to the movies? As many posts as you OWN, it looked like you LIVE on the Society.

And quit the posting chit about Braniac, cartoon characters, etc. This is Candy Land dude it is NOT real life!

Be a REAL man and go out there AWAY from your mom!!

Hey, whenver you post, I'll be there for you!

Aman619, you mean you ACTUALLY leave your house to go to the movies? As many posts as you OWN, it looked like you LIVE on the Society.

And quit the posting chit about Braniac, cartoon characters, etc. This is Candy Landy dude it is NOT real life!

Be a REAL man and go out there AWAY from your mom's left breast!!!

Hey, whenver you post, I'll be there for you!

- Your secret admirer

This is dangerously close to Trolling. Its a great way of getting booted, if that's your goal.

Thanks.

But I think aman619 needs to grow up and let everyone speak their mind. I've let him "butt" into my threads a couple of times but enough is enough.

If any discipline is perfomed by the Society, it should be done to him.