• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Problem with images on my CAF - Help!

8 posts in this topic

Since it's all the rage these days, I decided to finally make a CAF Gallery.

I'm having problems though. I've started uploading images, but I cannot gett he images to appear in the large format when you click the thumbnail. They still appear the same size.

I've deleted all spaces in my file names and all symbols as the site recommends. It's still not working.

For my actual images, I had to use a digital camera as my scanner is not large enough for art. Could that be the issue?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

For my actual images, I had to use a digital camera as my scanner is not large enough for art. Could that be the issue?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

Digi-Cam pics shouldnt be an issue. Folks do it all the time. Are you sure you're not uploading thumbnail sized pics :makepoint:

How about a link to your CAF? I want to check out these Risso pages you're selling :whistle:

Mike

Are you sure you're not uploading thumbnail sized pics

I'm just uploading the files from my computer. When I open on of the files on my computer, the picture is nice and big.

I'm not computer savy at all, so you may be right. How would I know if the pics were thumbnail size? I only have one file for each image. (shrug)

How about a link to your CAF? I want to check out these Risso pages you're selling

Gallery not ready yet. You wouldn't be able to make the pics out as they are too small.

Where'd you get the idea I was selling Risso pages? hm

Are you sure you're not uploading thumbnail sized pics

I'm just uploading the files from my computer. When I open on of the files on my computer, the picture is nice and big.

I'm not computer savy at all, so you may be right. How would I know if the pics were thumbnail size? I only have one file for each image. (shrug)

If you only have one file than I can't figure out what is wrong. It's fairly simple. UNLESS, if your looking at the edit page for the pic, than only a small image is shown there. Go ahead and "go Live" with one pic in your CAF and then look at it. I think you have it right, you're just looking at the wrong page.

How about a link to your CAF? I want to check out these Risso pages you're selling

Gallery not ready yet. You wouldn't be able to make the pics out as they are too small.

Where'd you get the idea I was selling Risso pages? hm

You mentioned to Angelo in his thread he needed some, hinting you had some for sell :P

If you only have one file than I can't figure out what is wrong. It's fairly simple. UNLESS, if your looking at the edit page for the pic, than only a small image is shown there. Go ahead and "go Live" with one pic in your CAF and then look at it. I think you have it right, you're just looking at the wrong page.

Aha! That was it! Thanks Mike!

You mentioned to Angelo in his thread he needed some, hinting you had some for sell

Man, you're good! Angelo had asked me about a Risso piece before. I was teasing him.

Here's a link. I'll activate some more galleries

I've got alot of stuff I haven't put in yet (including a bunch of Risso's). Will try to get a few more up before the games start.