• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT (slightly) - Comic Book Heros & Sidewalk Chalk

71 posts in this topic

I got these in an email tonight and thought I'd share...

Julian Beever is an English artist who's famous for his art on the pavement of England, France, Germany, USA, Australia and Belgium Beever gives to his drawings an amazing 3D illusion.

ATT1C29.jpg

ATT1D30.jpg

Pretty cool huh?

John thumbsup2.gif

They are cool, but this is like the 7th or 8th thread about these drawings. gossip.gif

Sorry... I didn't even think to do a search on "sidewalk drawings" foreheadslap.gif

I'll be sure to search everytime I decide to make a post. thumbsup2.gif

John makepoint.gif

Maybe instead of starting posts, I can just post graemlins and call people on their *spoon* all day long?

What do you think?

That way it'll get my post count up and I can look cool 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

John poke2.gif

Maybe instead of starting posts, I can just post graemlins and call people on their *spoon* all day long?

That would be great. Thanks! poke2.gif

Here's another thread on them from way back in February. (Link)

Got some time on your hands?

I'd be willing to bet there were more than 7 - 8.

You know what though, I don't give a rat's *spoon*!

I thought they were cool, it never dawned on me to do a search... I am now well aware that I should in future hail.gif

John yay.gif

You know what though, I don't give a rat's *spoon*!

There's already been a thread about rat's *spoon*! makepoint.gif

sorry.gif

I saw one about Rat Chew... but not rat's *spoon*!

Oh I see! I should have put *spoon* instead of *spoon*! foreheadslap.gif

Thanks for the heads up thumbsup2.gif

John poke2.gif

If you wany to be really cool,get yourself tossed off the boards repeatedly.

Has this happened to you?

I don't think I'd want to try that one though. This is a place for me to "escape". Is that cool? Well, for me it is, others may not think so.

Just my 2 cents poke2.gifhi.gifflowerred.gif

Let's remember that a lot of people are new and haven't seen the same topic come up over and over...

(But yeah, that's about the 7th time I've seen those posted. Still cool each time though! thumbsup2.gif )

Let's remember that a lot of people are new and haven't seen the same topic come up over and over...

Nobody in this thread is new.

And as has already been clarified...we were just joking around with each other.

You would not believe the number of people who come up to me at conventions and tell me they're "lurkers" foreheadslap.gif

It takes a peculiar type of person to post regularly on a messageboard. That first post is a doozy sometimes for a lot of people who prefer to just watch.

Nobody in this thread is new.

And as has already been clarified...we were just joking around with each other.

You would not believe the number of people who come up to me at conventions and tell me they're "lurkers" foreheadslap.gif

It takes a peculiar type of person to post regularly on a messageboard. That first post is a doozy sometimes for a lot of people who prefer to just watch.

I agree 100%!

It took me some time to come about posting. I viewed everyone being attacked all the time and was afraid to take that first step!

If that's the case, then I stand behind a statement I made in a thread a little earlier.

We need to start up the Hulk #181 discussions again. headbang.gif

It took me some time to come about posting. I viewed everyone being attacked all the time and was afraid to take that first step!

Greggy can smell fear. And whenever he smells fear...he likes to urinate on it. Just a friendly warning.