• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking To Identify Important Copper Covers & Stories

23 posts in this topic

The other one that comes to mind is Marvel Graphic Novel 5...God Loves, Man Kills with the Uncanny X-men.

Is this the book that started the whole "Kill Mutie Freaks" movement?

That is the one!

Here is the reason why I've been collecting covers and stories. This lecture is to be delivered on Saturday, July 25, 2009, at the San Diego Comic-Con.

6:30 - 7:30 From Cave Art To Superheroes: Comic Books & Social Commentary. Join Mark S. Zaid, Esq., owner of EsquireComics.com, a co-founder of the Network of Disclosure and an Advisor to the Overstreet Comic Book Price and Grading Guides, for an educational and humorous interactive visual arts presentation tracing the historical creation and development of comic books and their characters, and particularly how comics addressed social issues of the day (including such topics as war, sex, civil rights, women's liberation, politics, censorship, violence, and terrorism). Room 10.

These boards are a great resource for information and I want to make sure I haven't missed anything important.

If you plan on attending the SD Con, please do try to put this program on your calendar. It offers a nice segway into the planned CGC forum dinner. :hi:

In fact, this educational program is being co-sponsored by CGC and the NOD. (thumbs u

Here is the reason why I've been collecting covers and stories. This lecture is to be delivered on Saturday, July 25, 2009, at the San Diego Comic-Con.

6:30 - 7:30 From Cave Art To Superheroes: Comic Books & Social Commentary. Join Mark S. Zaid, Esq., owner of EsquireComics.com, a co-founder of the Network of Disclosure and an Advisor to the Overstreet Comic Book Price and Grading Guides, for an educational and humorous interactive visual arts presentation tracing the historical creation and development of comic books and their characters, and particularly how comics addressed social issues of the day (including such topics as war, sex, civil rights, women's liberation, politics, censorship, violence, and terrorism). Room 10.

These boards are a great resource for information and I want to make sure I haven't missed anything important.

If you plan on attending the SD Con, please do try to put this program on your calendar. It offers a nice segway into the planned CGC forum dinner. :hi:

In fact, this educational program is being co-sponsored by CGC and the NOD. (thumbs u

Marvel Graphic Novel 5...God Loves, Man Kills definitely fits the bill...