• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill Sienkewicz sig at WW Texas - Which should I get done?

23 posts in this topic

I'm going to WW Texas next month. BS is going to be there. I don't know much about SS, but what would be better to get sigs?

I have some nice Sienkewicz FF's (in the 200's)

Any of the Moon Knight (1st series) or Rampaging Hulk Mags (would have to buy these before I go)

Opinions?

He did a few Spidey covers (right after the Kraven's Last Hunt). If you're looking for what might bring the most money in the future, I'd go with one of those.

ASM #295

77906321824.295.gif

Peter Parker #133

60930948398.133.gif

Web of Spider-Man #33

94711729058.33.gif

Batman400.jpg

Would be a little higher in grade but there is an unwitnessed signature on the back cover. If anyone wants it they can have it for $25 shipped.

whatif47.jpg

I got this one done because it's my favorite cover he's done and you don't see it too often.

Instead of sending a book to get signed by Bill Sienkewicz, you could just buy this one off

PEDIGREE COMICS for a very good price doh!

Wow, crappy book, less than perfect grade and really embarrassingly high price....... how could anyone say no?

lol

You left out poor digital picture. I'm surprised Doug hasn't said "no" to that listing.