• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill Sienkewicz sig at WW Texas - Which should I get done?

23 posts in this topic

Usually. I don't think Doug wrote the description as he often does on this either. I know in the past comiclink made some change a price on a book because Josh though the price was way too high. That book was at least a TMNT 1. The description of this seems false was there are 2 other SS copies (both higher grade) and the chances that Bill didn't sign either of those seems unlikely.

I was watching that listing too. I laughed when I saw a note in my watchlist telling me that the seller "lowered" the price by 5% so you could now have it at the bargain price of $950.

IIRC, I think that is the same book that sold late last year/early this year on eBay for $40ish.

The census shows only 4 copies have been SS'd (with more to come?). 2 are 9.8s and 1 is a 9.6 (which may or may not be my WW07 copy depending on when the update was done).