• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FANTASTIC FOUR VOLUME 2 #1 GOLD LE SIGNED VARIANT

10 posts in this topic

Hey has anyone seen this book before I have a copy and have yet to see another on eBay. Its limited to 2800 copies produced on a thicker cardstock cover and has a 22 k gold stamped signature by Jim Lee looks like it was released by Marvel. A very cool book but not in Overstreet or Wizard 893scratchchin-thumb.gif. Was Fantastic Four the only series that got this treatment? Anyone know? confused-smiley-013.gif

Ok I should of did that in the first place..... foreheadslap.gif Anyone see these?

Sorry, I used all mine last winter to start our fireplace. insane.gif

Well if it was this issue I would say 893naughty-thumb.gif look out tonofbricks.gif. The heroes reborn thing was somewhat popular back then I just never saw this variant issue before. confused-smiley-013.gif

Well if it was this issue I would say 893naughty-thumb.gif look out tonofbricks.gif. The heroes reborn thing was somewhat popular back then I just never saw this variant issue before. confused-smiley-013.gif

Just a joke. I was referring to any Heroes Reborn issues I may get as auction freebies. They burn up good!