• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I need an artist

10 posts in this topic

I am looking for an artist with a special talent for buildings and background. I need something done, no characters....Just cityscape.

Doesn't have to be a professional or published, just someone who can do what I need.

PM off list in interested....thanks

I can do it, but I'm lazy.

I know, I thought of you first.....Why don't you hook me up ?! - I'll tell Mom if you don't !! :baiting:

lol

When you first posted this thread, the name that came to mind immediately was Eddie Campbell (From Hell artist). He has a website, but doesn't note if he does commission work or not. Maybe post up on CAF to see if he has a rep/agent. If you've read From Hell, you'll see why I thought of him.

And, yet, no one asks...why, comicartfan, why?

A superhero, a hot chick, Daisy Duck in bondage -- I'd understand and sympathize with each and every one of those commission requests. But...but...buildings and background?

He wants it to add to his Batman tattoo,but I told him it wouldn't work cause of the pose batman is in,but it would work on his spidey,I told him to go to the library,get a book with pictures of a city, photocopy it and bring it to a tattoo artist....simple!