• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD! It's Halloween Eve! Mini art sale CLOSED

25 posts in this topic

The witching hour of Halloween is approaching, less then 2 hours for our East Coast Boardies! I could not let the Event pass without some sort of nod to it!

First up is a pen & ink witch popping out of a Jack-O-Lantern while trying to shake a little veggie-guy off of her broom. Image measures about 6"x7" on archival watercolor paper. This will be reproduced in another book of my Halloween art due out next summer. - $65 shipped

1806117763_f6c4f025da_o.jpg

Finally, I have two copies of my most recent limited edition postcard. These are limited to 75 signed & numbered copies. For sale her eon the boards is #7 & #8, each with a little sketch on the back. for some insanity, look at what #1/75 is doing on ebay right now :o

WOW!

$16 postpaid each

1752000911_5995341e71_o.jpg

1806118133_6af7c8d86d_o.jpg

The witching hour of Halloween is approaching, less then 2 hours for our East Coast Boardies! I could not let the Event pass without some sort of nod to it!

First up is a pen & ink witch popping out of a Jack-O-Lantern while trying to shake a little veggie-guy off of her broom. Image measures about 6"x7" on archival watercolor paper. This will be reproduced in another book of my Halloween art due out next summer. - $65 shipped

1806117763_f6c4f025da_o.jpg

:takeit:

I love your art hopefully this will be the 1st piece in a collection

Dammit.....was carving Jack-O-Lantern's with the kids and missed out on some of the goodness...AGAIN!!!! :devil:

C

Dammit.....was carving Jack-O-Lantern's with the kids and missed out on some of the goodness...AGAIN!!!! :devil:

C

That's it. Kids are going trick-or-treating at the old Myers' house tomorrow :devil:

IT's my fault really....I was taking extra time carving them (with a dremel) to try and get them to look as nice as the one's in Matt's artwork. (worship)

C

Dang, missed another Art thread. :pullhair:

Congrats on the sales, seeing it reminded me that while I got you that doggy book, I still owe you the other half of what I owe you for the book.

Happy Halloween, you still got that Kid Halloween book from years ago?

I saw it again at the same store today.

Ze-

C

That's it. Kids are going trick-or-treating at the old Myers' house tomorrow :devil:

IT's my fault really....I was taking extra time carving them (with a dremel) to try and get them to look as nice as the one's in Matt's artwork. (worship)

C

:blush::grin: Thanks!

Dang, missed another Art thread. :pullhair:

Congrats on the sales, seeing it reminded me that while I got you that doggy book, I still owe you the other half of what I owe you for the book.

Happy Halloween, you still got that Kid Halloween book from years ago?

I saw it again at the same store today.

Ze-

Of course I still have that book, it's lovely!