• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HUSH***potential spoiler so stay away***********UP

7 posts in this topic

When I finally picked up the last chapter of what had been an awsome mystery I was "shocked" then 893whatthe.gif when the brains for this mystery finally was revealed.... in two pages Batman put it together and confronted the mastermind behind the plot in ARKYUM (sp).. give me a break..... I would never have had that particular villian as the one behind it all.

sign-rantpost.gif

Riddle me this what is a major downer?

last three pages of Batman #619 ( however the art work again was fantastic but lee can't seem to draw a good )makepoint.gif

what did you think after you truned the page......

WEBHEAD

Knowing that you were going to blow this story for all who didn't ride their bike to the local comic shop just as soon as school let out I've averted my eyes in order to tell you to "SHUT THE FUC.K UP".

If you're going to spoil the story it's common courtesy to warn people in your thread title. makepoint.gif

Knowing that you were going to blow this story for all who didn't ride their bike to the local comic shop just as soon as school let out I've averted my eyes in order to tell you to "SHUT THE FUC.K UP".

If you're going to spoil the story it's common courtesy to warn people in your thread title. makepoint.gif

Nice comment.. if you notice I #^%$#%$#%$#& the name of the villian.

Also I did not see any other thread in COMICS GENERAL.

I still think it was A VERY POOR ending.

CHECK OUT THE MODERN.... for further commentary

PS

tonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.gif

stooges.gif