• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baby invasion imminent... SA and BA going at 0.99 no reserve...

5 posts in this topic

As I stated in an earlier post (which I have allowed to slip from the front page before posting again - I have no wish to spam) I'm selling both the cream and the bulk of my collection due to the arrival in 4 months time of Hellblazer Jr. :cloud9:

No, that won't be his real name.... or will it? hm

Anyway, everything's listing at under a pound with no reserve. Some new listings:

My 'remarked' copy of Daredevil 5 (see the auction description!):

daredevil5.jpg

A fairly high grade Hero for Hire 1 , which seems to be quite a popular pick-up lately:

lukecage1.jpg

I'm putting up large scans of both front and rear covers for all comics now. What you see is what you get!

Please don't let my X-Men 26 CGC 9.2, my X-Men 3, or my SMT original art sell for pennies :cry:

My CGC 9.2 X-Men is closing this weekend and is currently only at £13 !

xmen26all.jpg

Also a bunch of very high grade raw copper X-Men are closing tonight, and I'm listing more every day. If anyone in the UK wants to pick up some ultra high grade CGC-worthy raw copper X-Men please do check out my auctions :-)

Oh yeah, Superman's first race against the Flash is closing tonight as well...

Well, the CGC 9.2 X-Men 26 sold for £43 in the end. I guess it would've been higher with whiter pages, but I'm happy with that price (I think that's about what I paid for it).

I've got half a dozen mid-grade silver age X-Men closing tonight, as well as some bits and bobs including a Sandman Mystery Theatre page of OA currently at £12.50.

Here's one of the X-Men going cheap. Truly dreadful story! Prof X seriously explains how the 'legend' of Frankenstein may have been based upon true events. Events so true, it turns out, that the monster looks exactly like Fred Munster!:

xmen40.jpg

Among tonight's closing auctions we have a very fine- copy of Lois Lane 100! :

lois100.jpg

I'm quite fond of Lois Lane comics. Lots of goofy covers and stories, and a realistic collecting goal.

Also closing tonight, a nice pence copy of Byrne's first X-Men :

xmen108.jpg

I post all my auctions with large front and back scans. I think they're quite fun to browse whether you're buying or not, so please do have a look round!