• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAN THIS POSSIBLY BE FOR REAL?

42 posts in this topic

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170161574984&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=007#ebayphotohosting

I was going to bid in the region of $850 for this, then WHAM.

Surely the winning bidder is :insane:

Again, this is a classic example of SNE getting multiples of what other ebay dealers get for inferior books. Makes no sense.

Thank you. It's a pet peeve to see whole threads talking about an important comic sale in the past without actually mentioning the comic.

Post #1: Wow! Can you believe this sold for that much?!

Post #2: Incredible price! But it is a sweet copy!

Post #3: You hardly ever see HG copies like that surface.

Post #4: It's much nicer than my copy.

Post #5: *graemlin*

Post #6: *graemlin*

Post #7: *graemlin*

I saw this in the newspaper this morning and thought it was a great picture. Thats it (shrug)

Oh, FFS, Danny.... doh!

That Snow White, not in Cinderella. :screwy:

:applause:

Come up with something better there Danny boy lol

I saw this in the newspaper this morning and thought it was a great picture. Thats it (shrug)

Oh, FFS, Danny.... doh!

That Snow White, not in Cinderella. :screwy:

:applause:

Come up with something better there Danny boy lol

Plus, Rachel Weisz is spelled wrong. Something is fishy here. hm

Just kidding. :foryou:

Out of curiousity, how do you get a listing completely removed like that after it has ended? I've seen that happen when eBay pulls something for "terms of use" violations and whatnot. But do you just have to ask eBay to wipe something out completly that already ended and poof it disappears?

Out of curiousity, how do you get a listing completely removed like that after it has ended? I've seen that happen when eBay pulls something for "terms of use" violations and whatnot. But do you just have to ask eBay to wipe something out completly that already ended and poof it disappears?

one way I have seen, is that ebay identifies shill/manipulative bidding activity post auction (usually reported by a 3rd party) ....again, this could be totally independent of the seller, so I am in NO way making any accusatory type statements bout Showcase...I have no idea specifically what happened here...