• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Open Thread to friends and foes alike re: robojo33/Koos/whoever...

122 posts in this topic

This is the Deal:

Please stop posting/replying anything re: robojo33/peter/perry stroud/D. Koos/ Comic Keys.

I do NOT want to ever have to post this anymore, so please pay attention.

1) I did NOT and am still am not convinced that this robojo33 is a crook/bad seller on eBay.

2) I answered a newbies Q on the Robojo33 thread, trying to help.

3) I admitted that yes, I had bought from robojo33 a few times.

4) I also posted info re: my Silver Surfers that were recently graded by CGC, particularly the NM 9.4 and 9.6's. NONE were restored.

5) Then I saw the post that said I was supporting a known crook.

6) Posting further, info from OTHERS, not me, indicating that robojo33 is Koos/Comic-keys...whatever.

7) This info keeps appearing on the other thread I started, my now trashed CGC Sales only

8) This Danny Koos/peter/perry stroud has NEVER flamed me, sold me anything restored( believe me I check everything I buy)

9) stop dragging me in your war against Danny Koos/whoever. I do not care if he spent 12 years in Rahway state prison/worked for osama ben laden, hitler, whoever. This Danny Koos has not done anything bad to me that I am aware of. I cannot say that about the "List" of CGC forumites I needed to have Old Guy update for me.

10) No I did NOT read all the 555 pages ten miles long re: Koos/Comic Keys. I never had a reason to. I am NOT the Police and I suggest you all stop pretending to be. If you want to be so ever-vigilant and keep your noses in others' business, why did you not PM me when I bid these items??? That is a very good Q that has NOT been answered. Ever. Even from the most overconfident/know-it-all/always right/ geek here.

CAL :pullhair:

I know exactly whats going on. You can think I rack up posts just for the hell of it but I know more than most people think :gossip:

And yet you added an additional post to this one. lol:baiting:

I know exactly whats going on. You can think I rack up posts just for the hell of it but I know more than most people think :gossip:

Apparently A LOT more on the subject of Rachel Weisz as Cinderella! :baiting:

John :hi:

lol

He won't live that one down

:tonofbricks:

but you sure are cluleless to MY situation here.

Like I said it before, now once more: open mouth - insert foot.

CAL :whatev:

BTW - Ms. Alba has been made aware of your cheating ways.

:shy:

lol

He won't live that one down

Hey, lay off him! The man knows.....chicken fingers!

PS: You are clueless

This does not deserve an answer but I can rack up another post just like you.

CAL :sumo:

And thus the dreaded Cal-MutantKeys flame war was born.

O the songs they'll sing in Valhalla about this day. :kidaround:

but you sure are cluleless to MY situation here.

Like I said it before, now once more: open mouth - insert foot.

CAL :whatev:

Cal, keep on buying books from a known felon who has ripped people off for thousands of dollars. Sooner or later he will hook you like a little guppie

BTW - Ms. Alba has been made aware of your cheating ways.

:shy:

Never (tsk)