• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Open Thread to friends and foes alike re: robojo33/Koos/whoever...

122 posts in this topic

A flame war in progress :o

Kool :popcorn:

Haven't had one since deathlok/factgiver :popcorn:

What will the noobs think?

I will give you ONE guess how this gonna turn out...

CAL :sumo:

Cal,

Now that you have info that Robojo33 may indeed be Koos/Dupcak/Hammer, would you still bid on his Ebay offerings?

Would you buy comics from him if he offered them to you outside of Ebay?

A flame war in progress :o

Kool :popcorn:

Haven't had one since deathlok/factgiver :popcorn:

What will the noobs think?

I will give you ONE guess how this gonna turn out...

I don't know hm

I have seen that boy devour chicken fingers and that was pretty scary :kidaround:

I know exactly whats going on. You can think I rack up posts just for the hell of it but I know more than most people think :gossip:

but you sure are cluleless to MY situation here.

Like I said it before, now once more: open mouth - insert foot.

CAL :whatev:

Cal, keep on buying books from a known felon who has ripped people off for thousands of dollars. Sooner or later he will hook you like a little guppie

I like that turn of phrase...little guppie hm very understated..

But seriously, whats all this guff about a post count?

Like the more you post, the more intelligent you appear...why surely someone could just post Graemlins all the time?....... hm

Surely not?

Cal,

Now that you have info that Robojo33 may indeed be Koos/Dupcak/Hammer, would you still bid on his Ebay offerings?

Aren't you on the "List"???

If so, we have nothing ever to discuss. Too late for anything constructive. Done Deal. Next.

Cal,

If so, we have nothing ever to discuss. Too late for anything constructive. Done Deal. Next.

Are you twelve years old? Should we meet at the playground after school and settle this?

Can someone who is not on this dipwad's "list" ask him the question?

I am honestly curious if you would knowingly buy from someone who has ripped off many of your fellow collectors. Many of whom have supplied you with your "pets" you fricken whackjob.

Cal,

Are you twelve years old? Should we meet at the playground after school and settle this?

Can someone who is not on this dipwad's "list" ask him the question?

I am honestly curious if you would knowingly buy from someone who has ripped off many of your fellow collectors. Many of whom have supplied you with your "pets" you fricken whackjob.

If so, we have nothing to discuss. Too late for anything constructive. Done Deal. Next. But if you want to come to my front yard I will give you directions. Just be specific with the time you want to arrive and I will be there.

CAL,

We talked about posts like this. I take it you didn't give any merit to our conversation.

Jim

did you give any merit to my side at all???

I know you can read and follow the sequece of what happened first, who said what first, etc.

CAL

CAL,

We talked about posts like this. I take it you didn't give any merit to our conversation.

Jim

I hang on your every word...if that helps :foryou:

Thanx! Someoen who can read AND figure out the FACTS before opening their trap first...

CAL :applause: