• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Open Thread to friends and foes alike re: robojo33/Koos/whoever...

122 posts in this topic

You talk to other people besides me!!! (shrug)

Yes, but you are still my favorite. :foryou:

:mad:

I have more than one favorite. :gossip:

:cloud9:
Don't read too much into that. :gossip:
Change your avatar :busy:
It's constantly changing. Stare at it. It's an ongoing mini-series. :banana:

CAL,

We talked about posts like this. I take it you didn't give any merit to our conversation.

Jim

Yes, but which one is your BFF?

:whistle:

CAL,

We talked about posts like this. I take it you didn't give any merit to our conversation.

Jim

Yes, but which one is your BFF?

:whistle:
:luhv:

Cal,

Now that you have info that Robojo33 may indeed be Koos/Dupcak/Hammer, would you still bid on his Ebay offerings?

Would you buy comics from him if he offered them to you outside of Ebay?

Aren't you on the "List"???

If so, we have nothing ever to discuss. Too late for anything constructive. Done Deal. Next.

CAL :sumo:

Are you twelve years old? Should we meet at the playground after school and settle this?

Can someone who is not on this dipwad's "list" ask him the question?

I am honestly curious if you would knowingly buy from someone who has ripped off many of your fellow collectors. Many of whom have supplied you with your "pets" you fricken whackjob.

If so, we have nothing to discuss. Too late for anything constructive. Done Deal. Next. But if you want to come to my front yard I will give you directions. Just be specific with the time you want to arrive and I will be there.

Oooooh, should I get all macho and threaten you now? Isn't that what the internet is for?

I have no desire to have a physical confrontation over the fact that you act like a child.

Throw all the hissy fits that you want about OT threads and your "enemies" and your pathetic little list, but at least have the balls to answer a simple question.

Obviously, your only goal is to get the most attention possible and the only way you can do that is to stomp your feet about and whine like a little girl.

Either ignore me or answer a question:

Now that you have info that Robojo33 may indeed be Koos/Dupcak/Hammer, would you still bid on his Ebay offerings?

Ignoring me is fine and answering a simple question is fine, but don't trot out your little "I am on the list" BS. Grow a pair.

Until then, pound sand clown.

Shawn

The King of responding to attention whores when that is all they really want!!!!

:acclaim:(shrug)doh!

Cal,

If so, we have nothing ever to discuss. Too late for anything constructive. Done Deal. Next.

Are you twelve years old? Should we meet at the playground after school and settle this?

I am honestly curious if you would knowingly buy from someone who has ripped off many of your fellow collectors. Many of whom have supplied you with your "pets" you fricken whackjob.

If so, we have nothing to discuss. Too late for anything constructive. Done Deal. Next. But if you want to come to my front yard I will give you directions. Just be specific with the time you want to arrive and I will be there.

Oooooh, should I get all macho and threaten you now? Isn't that what the internet is for?

I have no desire to have a physical confrontation over the fact that you act like a child.

Throw all the hissy fits that you want about OT threads and your "enemies" and your pathetic little list, but at least have the balls to answer a simple question.

Obviously, your only goal is to get the most attention possible and the only way you can do that is to stomp your feet about and whine like a little girl.

Ignoring me is fine and answering a simple question is fine, but don't trot out your little "I am on the list" BS. Grow a pair.

Shawn

The King of responding to attention whores when that is all they really want!!!!

Please don't bait him.pray.gif

Cal,

Shawn

Anyone around here feel like purchasing a CGC 9.4 copy of Iron Man and Sub-Mariner #1?

Cal,

Shawn

Anyone around here feel like purchasing a CGC 9.4 copy of Iron Man and Sub-Mariner #1?

:makepoint:

Cal,

Shawn

:makepoint:

(shrug)

:devil:

I like puppies. They smell good and make funny noises.

Ze-

We are in the midst of buying a puppy. :applause: We have the pick of the litter. Some nice fawn or red dobies. :cloud9:

Cal,

Shawn

I need one if you've got one. :hi:

I know exactly whats going on. You can think I rack up posts just for the hell of it but I know more than most people think :gossip:

but you sure are cluleless to MY situation here.

Like I said it before, now once more: open mouth - insert foot.

Man do you have a foot fetish or what. Thats twice in one day you have used that response. Is your vocabulary that limited?

Shawn

paging Red Hook! Red Hook to the white courtesy phone, please

I am sooo behind the times, I don't keep my friends/foes list updated. doh!

Your not behind the times, your supposed to be too busy finding more books for me!!! :mad:

P.S. prolly cause if you're not an @ss you can maintain those lists in your head. Cal needs a fleet of accountants to track all the "bad people".