• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman 226#

4 posts in this topic

Superman 226#...

A solid 8.0 / 8.5 is impossible, it just too picky, might as well be a 9.0+,

theres no way I have any in the 12 or even in the .15 cent range...crazy.

Heres a 15 cent Superman 226, I now know this (cover) is not even an 8.0 because it has a bunch of little crease on the spine, count them more than 10....

and the corners are not sharp...it seems like if the book didnt have these faults it would then be mint.

All my books are like this from 15 - 35 cents. I have to go to the 40 cent on up to get anything near a 8.0...I think!

sm3.jpg

Ill be posting a few 40 cents ... looking for an 8.0 - 8.5

Again tuff with out a back cover But judging from what I see.9.0 Oh and welcome to the boards!!!

You should post some back covers some of the boardies are cranky like Divad :sumo: and refuse to grade without seeing the Back cover scan.

Again tuff with out a back cover But judging from what I see.9.0 Oh and welcome to the boards!!!

You should post some back covers some of the boardies are cranky like Divad :sumo: and refuse to grade without seeing the Back cover scan.

JR, have you been away? It is like you vanished. We need some more of those obscure books you have been sharing. :headbang:

I know I need to post some more, works kept me so darn busy, and when I get home my wife keeps thinking I got an online girlfreind. (tsk) I tell her I only talk to a bunch of nerdy overweight pimply faced cheetos snackin smelly old comic geeks. :insane:

I am not sure shes buying it though, She gets real physical when she gets jealous. Just take a look at the muscles on the little woman, who I honor buy using her picure as my AVATAR :eek:

Thanks for missing me!! :cloud9: