• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

That crazy Wonder Woman

8 posts in this topic

I just posted another Wonder Woman comic on ebay, and the stories were so much fun! I swear, Wertham probably had nightmares about this one. I'm going to link you to the auction, because I do detailed write-ups (and that will give you an idea of what I'm talking about) but this is not a solicitation for you to bid. My copy is totally thrashed. You should buy a nicer one if you've a mind to own one. I just wanted to share the stories!

Wonder Woman 30

I can't wait until I have money again so I can buy all my comics back. These things are just so darn much fun -- I'm having a wonderful time reading them all again. Yeeha, but I love those GA Wonder Woman comics!

-- Joanna

Nope. But everyone thought Perez was being so cutting edge when he showed Amazons sleeping together. Marston did it over 50 years ago.

I just checked my auction, and the pie throwing picture wasn't working. It's fixed now.

-- Joanna

Although occasionally I don't agree with things you say, I will tell you this, Joanna. I totally dig the fact that you're into the stories of these books, as I am for my favorite publisher as well.

Don't know why, I just thought I'd tell you that. You have my interest piqued; do you have any complete early Wonder Woman stories scanned? I'd enjoy reading it!

Thanks thumbsup2.gif

Although occasionally I don't agree with things you say, I will tell you this, Joanna. I totally dig the fact that you're into the stories of these books, as I am for my favorite publisher as well.

Don't know why, I just thought I'd tell you that. You have my interest piqued; do you have any complete early Wonder Woman stories scanned? I'd enjoy reading it!

Thanks thumbsup2.gif

I don't have any scanned, although I'm considering scanning this issue (it's thrashed enough that I can't do it any damage). But I have posted GA Reviews of other stories in the GA forum. Just do a search and you can find them. Some have scanned panels.

-- Joanna