• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

30 cent variant trade material

6 posts in this topic

Greetings everybody-

I have a Kid Colt 206 in CGC's 4.5 as well as a Mighty Marvel Western 45 in CGC's 4.5. I need Kid Colt 205 or 207 as well as a Two Gun Kid 131. Problem is, I have already committed to trading one for a Sgt Fury. Would anybody be able to trade one of my missing copies for any of the three I am missing. If so I need to know quickly which of mine somebody might need.

Also I have a very high grade Rawhide Kid 133 and 134. I might be willing to trade one to anyb cool.gifody that could come up with the three I need in lower grade.

You can always e-mail me at GMalloy@aol.com if you like.

The one you pointed out to me back in March was a gorgeous Two gun 130 - I sent it in for slabbing last weekend. I'll let you know how it came back. I don't know why that auction went for so low; the seller cngage is one of the better condition variant sellers?