• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So is comicconnect.com taking a comission yet?

13 posts in this topic

Hmm...suddenly that great offer isn't so great. hm

ComicConnect.com is still a great site. :grin:

Yes, it is. I've had some questions along the way that I've emailed in and received quick responses.

And all the checks have cleared. (thumbs u

Jason, I have a question for you. If I have a book up on the site for $1500, someone offers me $1000, I counter with $1300, and that counter offer expires, a message appears on my view of the site next to the book that reads "Your counter-offer of $1,300 has expired. If you wish, you may make a new counter-offer". But, when I press the "counter" button, nothing happens, preventing me from lowering my counter.

Am I doing something wrong, or this is a hiccup in the system?

Jeff

First and foremost, you are not doing anything wrong, and this is an issue that we need to address.

We are currently in the final stages of releasing a number of new site enhancements (which will all be announced shortly) and the issue you raise is a high priority on the list of the next things we plan to tackle.