• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawkmen?

10 posts in this topic

Ok, I was laughing before because my DC geek rep preceeds me. :blush: I think you may be right that the first real, face-to-face meeting between the two was in #91. The appearance of the Earth 1 Katar Hol in #38 was a single panel, while the Earth 2 Carter Hall was a featured player in that storyline. Then in #65, those roles were reversed, with the Earth 2 version barely making it in to a single panel.

In #82 & #83, both Hawks had minor roles, but from what I can tell, never interacted together. (They did appear together in a single split panel, showing simultaneous events on Earth 1 and 2. )

So there ya go! (thumbs u

Ok, I was laughing before because my DC geek rep preceeds me. :blush: I think you may be right that the first real, face-to-face meeting between the two was in #91. The appearance of the Earth 1 Katar Hol in #38 was a single panel, while the Earth 2 Carter Hall was a featured player in that storyline. Then in #65, those roles were reversed, with the Earth 2 version barely making it in to a single panel.

In #82 & #83, both Hawks had minor roles, but from what I can tell, never interacted together. (They did appear together in a single split panel, showing simultaneous events on Earth 1 and 2. )

:pullhair: Why do I bother collecting SA Justice Leagues! :pullhair: (for the cool covers really as I don't read them)

DC is so confusing to me I can't understand anything you just said! Not your fault though!

:pullhair: Why do I bother collecting SA Justice Leagues! :pullhair: (for the cool covers really as I don't read them)

DC is so confusing to me I can't understand anything you just said! Not your fault though!

lol

The really funny thing is I could probably describe the Earth 1 / Earth 2 thing in less than 100 words and make it easily understandable. Then the first Crisis came along to simplify/streamline things, and now I couldn't make post-Crisis Hawkman continuity make sense with 100 pages of text, charts & graphs.