• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kudos to CGC!!!

12 posts in this topic

I want to thank the folks at CGC for their WONDERFUL customer service. A high grade book of mine was damaged sometime during the post-grading stage of the CGC process several motnhs ago. Needless to say I was upset. However the folks at CGC went out of their way to find a replacement copy for me.

A+ to all the folks involved. If only every organization was as respectful of their clientele as CGC.

Thanks again!

What if this had been your 9.2 copy of Action #1 or Detective #27? How does a book get damaged anyway?

Voorhees has 9.2 copies of both Action #1 and Detective #27? :o

Post them please, please, please... :popcorn:

How does a book get damaged anyway?

A stressful week of grading, sonic welding equipment, and edible underwear. That's all I'm saying. :blush:

I think it was damaged during the actual encapsulation stage.

And no, I do not have DETECT #27 and ACTION #1. Frankly, I would not even want one, unless it was an investment, otherwise it would be an expensive item to have hanging around the house...

How does a book get damaged anyway?

A stressful week of grading, sonic welding equipment, and edible underwear. That's all I'm saying. :blush:

I think it was damaged during the actual encapsulation stage.

And no, I do not have DETECT #27 and ACTION #1. Frankly, I would not even want one, unless it was an investment, otherwise it would be an expensive item to have hanging around the house...

You're as dry as toast, man. (: